ATI-Sa Pa resort is only 10-minute walk from the downtown Sapa.
If Sa Pa is a beauty in a sleepy morning, then ATI- Sa Pa Rose Garden is seen as dreamy eye’s shady eyelashes of a young girl full of vitality. Situated at the height of nearly 2000m, ATI-Sa Pa Rose Garden offers a breathtaking spectacle of the utmost northern town of Vietnam. Over there is the clouded town all the year round, which is known as the archetype of many internationally, awarded paintings. And in the further distance are golden terraced fields, making up endless circles, in harvest time. Turing to the left, like a mirror of the sun, lays out the Ho village painted with the dark red of evening clouds.
Standing in the valley is a complex of chalets on stilts surrounded by colorful flower gardens. A harmonious combination between five color stone roofed houses on stilts and an attractive redness of French roses will surely please visitors’ eyes.
Night falls making the resort fanciful scenery when darkness is decorated with multicolored light from restaurant’s windows and soft, low music gently flied with the wind from an adjacent entertainment complex. And if you are fond of discovery, village tours enriching your knowledge with the customs of ethnic groups will absolutely be your prime choice.
- Self – contained houses on stilts with modern equipment surrounded by French rose garden with the Fansipan view.
- European and Asian restaurants system serving special dishes.
- Luxurious bar counter system overlooking the Muong Hoa valley
- Tours to ethnic minority’s village
- Health service
- Souvenir shop
• All rates in US Dollars and per room (single or twin occupancy).
• Discounted Rates are available for bookings made with this website only