Nestled in the heart of Sapa, in the Lao Cai province, Bamboo Sapa Hotel is in an ideal spot for travellers who seek outdoor adventure and cultural immersion. Located in the Hoang Lien Mountain range, Sapa is approximately 380 km from Hanoi, and 1,650 m above sea level. The 3-star Bamboo Sapa Hotel is considered one of the leading Vietnam hotels in Sapa, especially well-known for its incredible views of the valley and its unbeatable service. Guests are provided a unique stay, different from other Vietnam accommodation options.
One of smartest room in town with excellent view, private bathroom with tub, TV. 45 rooms has in own terrace featuring breathtaking views of Fansipan mountain and scenic Muong Hoa Valley.
Facilities & service
- Bar & Music - Live traditional dance and music show by minority people living in Sapa such as H'Mong, Red Zao, Xa Pho, Day on every Friday and Saturday
- Fireplace and gas heater.
- IDD telephone, central air-conditioning, bath- tub, mini-bar, satellite TV and privated bathroom with hot shower.
- Laundry services
- Souvenir Shop
- Travel from Station- There is no airport in Sapa (Laocai province), the nearest one is in Hanoi. It takes about 10 hours to travel by car or train from Hanoi to Sapa. The nearest train station in Laocai, is 37 Km from Sapa. To travel from Laocai - Sapa cost US$ 20 (car), US$ 2 per person for public bus.
- Places of interest nearby - Sapa market, ethnic villages.
- Local tours - The owner is a professional local tour consultant, who can help provide packages for guests.
- Restaurant - The 250 seat restaurant serves high quality Western and genuine Vietnamese specialists and offers a great view over the Muong Hoa Valley and imjposing Fansipan Mountain.
• All rates in US Dollars and per room (single or twin occupancy).
• Discounted Rates are available for bookings made with this website only