Day 1: HALONG ARRIVAL – Cruising around Halong bay (L/D)
Pick up from you hotel at 0830am for a 4 hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Arrive in Halong City we transfer to a refurbished wooden sailing junk for a cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Halong Bay, giving us the chance to take in the stunning scenery of this World Heritage Site.
- 12h30 : Board Halong junk
check-in registration. Have lunch on board with welcome drink.
- The cruise will take you by exotic islets with shapes of Dog, Incense Urn, Sail, Fighting Cocks, which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the see water and lime stone mountains. Arrive Surprise Cave and explore the by bay kayak, paddle to Luon cave, this cave is a natural tunnel thrusts through a mountain's foot and leads to an exotic lagoon surrounded by mountains covered by dense junle. Seafood dinner and optional night paddle.
- Overnight on boat inside a wonderfully tranquil atmosphere in Luon cave area.
DAY 2 Cruise Halong bay and Bai Tu Long bay (B/L/D)
- Today we have a full day's kayaking in the World Heritage-listed Ha Long Bay at our own pace, having a closer look at the stunning limestone backdrops and countless multiform karts. We'll explore some of the many caves that lead to stunning lagoons, paddle to visit some floating villages to get insight into this unique way of life on water, chill out at one of the many beaches here.
- Paddle from Luon cave toward islets in shape of Tortoise, Man's head, Cua Van fishing village. Have lunch on board.
- Paddle to Three Tunnels lake ( selected according to the tides).
- Have dinner on board. Optional night paddle.
- Overnight on board in Three Tunnels area.
DAY 3 Cruise Halong bay - Hanoi (B/L)
- Rising up to the sound of ocean coming to life for another lovely day we enjoy breakfast over the sunrise.
- We set sail again and embark on anther lovely kayak exploration of stunning Halong bay.
- Paddle toward islets in shape of Tortoise, Man's head, Virgin cave. Lunch on board before returning to the wharf.
- 12.00 Return to Halong wharf, disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
- 17.00 Arrival Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
The trip concludes in Hanoi
- Local English speaking guide
- All meals onboard ( 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts, 2 diners)
- Welcome drink (wine), one beer or mineral water from second meal, fresh fruit, free tea and coffee, visit
- Halong Junk cruise e plus cruising service
- Sightseeing tickets at the Bay & Entrance fees at Halong Public Port
- Accommodation in our Air -conditioned en-suite cabin
- Kayaking gears
- Tax & service charges
- Return transfers Hanoi - Halong bay - Hanoi ( from/to your hotel in Hanoi)
- Tax & service charges
- All airfares
- Visa arrangements;pre/post arrangement
- Personal expenses (drinks, extra services and tips)
Package price: In USD and per person