Sapa Heavenly Homestay offers you the chance to stay in the middle of a rural village in Northern Vietnam, surrounded by beautiful fields and interesting local culture.
- Opportunity to stay in a rural village in Northern Vietnam relatively untouched by tourism and with a local family
- Fresh local food prepared by Dat (a former chef) and his wife, Ly
- Hot showers (and soon herbal baths!)
- You can also get involved in the local community – past visitors have helped people with farming and repair work, as well as teaching English to the local children
- Guided tours around the area by an English-speaking guide with more than 10 years’ experience and who can speak the local ethnic language
- Tours tailored to your wishes, including trekking to see the beautiful natural landscapes, and visiting local people
- Also available are motorbike tours to venture further afield
• All rates in US Dollars and per room (single or twin occupancy).
• Discounted Rates are available for bookings made with this website only