Located in the heart of Hue City, 100m to Perfum River.
In 1636, Lord Nguyen Phuc Lan chose Kim Long to build the fortification for the Southern Land (Dang Trong). Dang Trong then developed into the Capital City of Phu Xuan (under Lord Nguyen Phuc Khoat), and later into the national capital of Hue (under Emperor Quang Trung and the Nguyen Dynasty) on the same site as it is situated now. To date, Hue has existed for nearly three hundred and sixty years, but in terms of architecture, it still preserves almost intact the appearance of a Vietnam’s ancient town built in the early 19th century. Hue has held its historical position for many centuries and enjoys advantages in exchanging and accumulating traditional essences, making it one of the biggest national cultural and historical centers.
All the heart of Hue ancient, our private hotel is a reliable address for guests in the world
- 28 International standard rooms
- AC Room
- IDD Phone
- Laundry and valet service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Dragon boats.
- Hue folk song.
- Conference room
Facilities & services .
24 hour room service
* Working desk
* Satellite Television
* Air Conditioning with independent temperature control
* IDD telephone
* In-room safe
* Tea - Coffee making facilities
* Complimentary daily bottle of water (330ml / pax) *Bath/Jacuzzi (Executive suite only)
* Visa, Master card accepted
* Email/Internet service
- Rates are inclusive of VAT, government taxes and service charges.
- All rates in US Dollars and per room (single or twin occupancy).
- Discounted Rates are available for bookings made with this website only