Located at Tuan Chau Island, 12 km from Halong Bay, Tuan Chau International Resort is the ideal place for you both to visit Halong Bay and sea - bathe in a special beach.
The resort consists of 10 villas, at which there are 10 deluxe rooms in two floors plus one guide room. At each villa, there is also receptionist, 2 lounges.
Depart from the Resort, you can easily continue your tour to visit caves on Ha Long Bay and other vestiges and famous landscapes.
Well-appointed furniture amenities make the Au Lac Resort earn its five star international rating. All rooms feature balcony toward magnificent views of Ha Long Bay.
The PINE HILL VILLAS consists of 24 villas located in the pine hill near the gate of Tuan Chau Island. Rooms are decorated with Vietnamese style furniture.
Facilities and Services
The Vietnamese food area was established with an original architecture style, rich with national identity. It was reproduced following the 17th & 18th century Imperial Palace style. The food area totals 20,000 square meters, with 14 apartments that can entertain 5,000 guests at a time. It is divided into 3 sections:
- Ngoc Chau - where you can eat while enjoying traditional dances and folk music.
- Thuy Dinh - where a five-layer waterfall that resembles a silk ribbon is your heaven.
- Peach Garden – In Peach Garden, hundreds of old peach trees are planted. In the Culinary Area, Peach Garden is the only place installed with ventilation system.
The Dolphin, Beluga, Seal Show Club and Crocodile Theatre, Monkey, Bear, Crocodile Circus, are nearby and are quite enjoyable for children. The shows offer 3 performances per every day, except Mondays.
Sport: Water Ski, Speed boat, Halong bay sightseeing by balloon,
Outdoor swimming pool, massage center; sauna/steam bath; fitness room; Karaoke, tennis court, private parking, Tour Operation Office.
• All rates in US Dollars and per room (single or twin occupancy).
• Discounted Rates are available for bookings made with this website only